Why Heat Treatment Services
Quality of State-of-the-Art technologies
Heat Treatment Services (HTS) demonstrates mastery of heat treatment in the treatment of thin-walled parts and small parts that require maximum precision in heat treatment. The materials are heat treated in State-of-the-Art ALD machines:
The Processes of Efficiency and Effectiveness
Be our partners, enjoy the advantages of every single step in our whole process.
Advantages of Low Pressure Carburizing:
SHORTEN PROCESS TIME as
- Precision Carburizing
- No intergranular oxidation
- No surface decarburizing
- Fast carburizing
Advantages of High Pressure Gas Quenching:
IMPROVE QUALITY as
- Possibility of distortion reduction of 15-50% depending on part geometry and steel grade
- Improve fatigue resistance
- Clean surfaces
ENVIROMENTAL FRIENDLY as
- Clean working enviroment without vapors, flames, or soot
- No post quench wash required
- Zero fossil emission
- 99% helium recovery
Advantages of Vacuum Heat Treating done by ALD Heat Treatment Services (HTS)
- Manufacturing cost reduction up to 20 to 30% (e.g: by elimination of hard machining)
- Quick delivery turnaround
- No capital investment in own equipment
- No investment in human resource (Vacuum specialists)
For long-term customers
- Outsourcing a big workload to the reliable partners like us, the customers benefit all the prime heat treating technologies also saving time and resources.
For short-term customers
- We are the solution for your R&D purposes.
- HTS is your back-up plan when you are over capacity or your systems shut down.
We are the metal heat treating provider for globally-known customers: Bosch, Continental, General Motors, Magna, Miba, Linamar, Systrand …